DPS Terms & Conditions
We here at Dublin Photography School want you to be completely happy with every course, workshop, location shoot or photo walk that you book with us. Unfortunately in life things may happen to throw out your booking with ourselves, so to allow for this the following are your options.
1.If for any reason you cannot attend or need to cancel a course/workshop that you have booked with us, then one of the following will apply:
a) A 100% refund of monies (less a €10 administration fee) will be paid back if 5 days notice (or more) is given.
b) A 50% refund of monies (less a €10 administration fee) will be paid back if less than 3 days notice is given.
c) No refunds can be paid if no notice is given.
d) If for some reason you do not or cannot attend a course or workshop without giving us any notice (once your date is booked and confirmed) and would then like to change your course or workshop date after the fact, a €20 administration fee will apply.
e) Fees already paid can be put against an alternative or different course/workshop with Dublin Photography School. In this case 100% of monies paid can be put against the new course (no administration fee applies).
f) If you have paid for or are booked onto and have started attending one of our 7/5 week evening courses and then need to or want to change to another of our 7/5 week courses, a €20 fee will apply per class already attended.
g) If you have paid for and are booked onto a course/workshop and you wish to change the date (less than 5 days before the course/workshop date), a €15 admin fee will apply (this fee covers all supplies, lunch, tea/coffee which will have been paid for in advance).
h) If you wish to change or cancel a course/workshop/location shoot or photo walk and do not wish for a refund, then a full credit note will be issued of the original price paid.
2. In the rare event that we at Dublin Photography School need to cancel a course/workshop/location shoot/photo walk, all monies paid will be refunded. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
3. Courses and workshops will not go ahead unless a minimum of students (number differs for each course/workshop) have signed up. A full refund will be given to all students. Alternatively you can attend on a new date.
4. If for some reason you are unable to attend a class during one of our 7/5 week courses, we will do our utmost to get you into another class on another course so that you can make up for anything missed. No refund will be given if a class is missed, however class notes will be provided.
5. A minimum of 50% of the overall fee is required to secure a place on any course/workshop.
6. All students must bring their own Digital SLR camera and equipment to the courses/workshops, everything else will be provided. If you do not have a DSLR camera then we will do our utmost to provide one for you to use during the classes. Loan DSLR stock is limited.
7. All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend any course/workshop, location shoot or photo walk.
8. All students must meet course criteria.
9. All location shoots and photo walks that take place outdoors are weather dependant and may need to be cancelled at short notice. You can receive a 100% refund or wait for an alternative date to be arranged.
10. All product purchased from Dublin Photography School comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's gaurantee. Please keep safe your receipt as proof of purchase.
11. Dublin Photography School Vouchers are valid for 1 Year (year starts from the date of purchase) and can be used to pay for part of or all of any course, workshop, location shoot or photo walk. Please note that vouchers cannot be used to purchase any product from Dublin Photography School online shop.
Please Note: If you wish to change the date of a course/workshop or location shoot that you are booked onto, we require a minimum of one week (5 working days) notice. Anything under this time may result in a €20 admin fee to be paid.
DPS 1 Year Membership
1) The DPS 1 year membership is valid for 12 months and will start form the date of purchase.
2) Location shoots and photo walks are not included in our 1 year membership.
3) Overnight location workshops or photography weekends are not included in our 1 year membership.
4) Any new course or workshop added to the school after you have purchased your 1 year membership, will be included.
5) If you change your mind a full refund will be given within 7 days from the purchase date.
6) If you change your mind a full refund (minus an admin fee of €25) can be given up to 28 days after the date of purchase.
7) No refund can be given after 28 days of purchasing a DPS 1 year membership.
8) Once you have started your membership, attended/sat/partially attended a course or workshop, no refund can be given.
9) You membership cannot be used to purchase any product or stock from the online shop.
10) Our 1 year membership will entitle you to attend any 7 week course, 5 week course, 1 day course or 1 day workshop (excluding any overnight stays & excursions), that takes place at the school within a 12 month period. Please Note: No stock items from our online shop can be purchased with your DPS membership. As most of our courses & workshops fill up quickly we recommend booking well in advance so as to avoid disappointment. If you are unable to attend your course or workshop, a minimum of 48 hours notice is required so that another student can take the slot. An unattended (without notice) course or workshop will be counted as attended (special circumstance will be considered & we will do our best to accommodate you onto another booking at a later date) so your place will be lost on that particular course or workshop (cannot resit). You will receive a unique membership number and your membership will last for 12 months, which will begin on the day that you make the purchase. If you book one of our courses that starts within your membership year but goes into the next year, this is no problem and is acceptable. The terms & conditions are subject to change, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Your statutory rights will not be affected and shall apply at all times.
Dublin Photography School
Dublin Photography School
The Carmelite Centre,
56 Aungier Street,
P: 087 1166378
Web design by Stewart Kenny Photography & Design: http://www.stewartkennyphotography.com